Final project rough draft.

     I am heavily inclined to use the case study option for our final assignment. Typically I would move towards something more entrepreneurial, but Tesla being an option for the study changed that. Tesla is a fascinating company that in a few short years has went from being non-existent to challenging some of the auto industry's biggest players. Outside of them doing excellent in a highly competitive market, I also like that they are an example of the market succeeding giving us a cleaner alternative to fossil fuel vehicles. 


My case study will focus on how Tesla came to be, and what Elon Musk did to make it become the powerhouse it is today. I will begin at the conception of Tesla before Elon got involved, and I would like to go step by step through their history and finish off where the company is today. Within that, I will pay special attention to the problems that the company faced, as well as their mistakes. I also will pay special attention to what they did right, and what they did uniquely such as not having dealerships. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cummins lean business canvas